Mission & Values
Our Culture Statement
- We know that sick people depend on us.
- We are responsible for helping to create the future.
- We believe that the future will be defined by outstanding people, and we are committed to recruiting, developing, motivating, and rewarding them.
- We are committed to planned and well-managed change.
- We have the courage to tackle tough problems with determination and humor.
- We know that we depend on each other. We treat one another fairly and are committed to the personal and professional growth of every person in the organization.
- We strive for excellence. Mistakes made in the pursuit of challenging objectives are accepted.
- We encourage diversity in our work force. Prejudicial barriers to human potential and productivity are foreign to our values.
- We believe that open debate and the free expression of ideas from all individuals leads to the best decisions. We interrogate concepts. We challenge hypotheses. We support people.
- We are committed to getting the job done efficiently, on time and with the resources available.
- We have a passion to learn, to build, to grow, to create, to develop, and to market new drugs.
Learn more about the scientists and leaders that make up our Management Team »